Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The talking stick is a tool families can use to promote speaking and listening, share emotions without judgment, and learn from the experiences of others. Elders are always encouraged to speak first and everyone should listen with respect, compassion, and support. We only speak if we have the talking stick in hand! When our turn comes, it is important to speak fairly and with your heart.
This box includes :
- All materials needed to make a talking stick (colours may vary)
- A bag of Labrador tea or Wintergreen herbal tea (depending on availability)
- A mixture of cedar and sage to perform a purification ritual
- An instruction sheet
Additional provisions required:
- A hot glue gun or white glue
- 1 fine line (small waxed line or fishing line)
Warning: All herbal teas are not recommended for pregnant women and children under six years old.